Sunday, March 31, 2013

%$$$ Quality Holgate My 1st Wooden Toy Boat Made in USA


Save Product Available. Save Holgate My 1st Wooden Toy Boat Made in USA. Compare your Save price with best online store. Choose your best product Shopping online.

Review : Holgate My 1st Wooden Toy Boat Made in USA

Get Save Price Holgate My 1st Wooden Toy Boat Made in USA. Buy on the merchant 's on-line looking and browse testimonials. If you're trying to locate Holgate My 1st Wooden Toy Boat Made in USA with essentially the most successful worth. This will be the most efficient offers to suit your needs. Where you could locate these item is by on-line seeking retailers? Read the previews on Holgate My 1st Wooden Toy Boat Made in USA Now, it 's best worth. consequently don't shed it.

Holgate My 1st Wooden Toy Boat Made in USA

Click to get Save Price Holgate My 1st Wooden Toy Boat Made in USA

Main Features : Holgate My 1st Wooden Toy Boat Made in USA

  • Made in the USA.
  • Made of 100% natural kiln dried hardwoods and non-toxic paints.
  • Removable whistle and front block to the this pull toy boat.
  • Classic design and quality; will not warp split or splinter.
  • Age 18 months and up.
  • Toot! Toot! Pull this little tugboat along with removable whistle and front block. Made of 100% natural kiln dried hardwoods and non-toxic paints. Holgate products will not warp, split or splinter.

    Boat measures 6-1/2" long x 4-1/2" wide x 5-1/4" high. Passenger measures 3-3/4" long x 1" diameter.

    Ages 18 months and up.



    Holgate My 1st Wooden Toy Boat Made in USA Video Reviews





    No comments:

    Post a Comment