Monday, April 8, 2013

Best My Hikes--Adjust kids pant legs! (Train)



My Hikes--Adjust kids pant legs! (Train) by My Hikes, LLC




My Hikes Pant Cuff Fasteners are lightweight and gentle on the pants. They attach over the side seam with a press and a snap. And they have passed safety tests for kids, specifically small parts and lead.Read more My Hikes--Adjust kids pant legs! (Train)

My Hikes--Adjust kids pant legs! (Train) Feature

  • FREE SHIPPING USA!!! (CANADA $1.99)
  • My Hikes Pant Cuff Fasteners help parents adjust the length of kids' pants.
  • Because when the old size becomes too short, the next size almost always starts out too long!
  • Because pant lengths vary and moms like to buy with some room to grow!
  • AND, because they are soooo fun to wear! Kids love the art that is whimsical, rubber and 3-D touchable!




  • No comments:

    Post a Comment